This privacy notice sets out how we handle your personal information when you:
Download and use the Infinito wallet
Please read this notice carefully before you register and access our services, and check back regularly to review updated versions on this page to ensure that you stay aware of what information we collect, how we use it and how we might share it
Who are we?
We are Infinity Blockchain Labs Europe Co. Ltd.
What information do we collect from you, and why?
When you use our website and/or Infinito wallet, we automatically collect:
Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, type and version of browser , time zone setting, plug-in types and versions of browser, operating system and platform.
We use this information to:
- Administer our website and Wallet and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- Improve our website and Wallet to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so try to keep our website and Wallet safe and secure.
- measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
We may receive information about you from other sources:third parties we work closely with including business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, data verification/credit reference agencies
We use this information by: combining it with information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above.
Who do we share your personal information with?
Where do we keep your personal information?
We will send your personal information to, and store it in, countries outside the Isle of Man. If those countries are in the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway (i.e. the EEA) then your information will be protected in the same way as it is in the Isle of Man because those countries have equivalent laws on handling personal information.If we send your personal information to other countries which are outside of the EEA, then some of those countries may not have the same protections in place as the Isle of Man. By seeking to register your public key with us, you agree to us sending your personal information to, and storing it in, countries outside the EEA.
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
- ask us to stop using your personal data, including for marketing purposes
- access information we hold about you
- ask us to correct information we hold about you that is inaccurate
- ask us to delete information we hold about you
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files which a website may place on your computer or device when you visit a site. The cookie will help the website, or another website, to recognize your device the next time you visit. Web beacons, pixels or other similar files can also do the same thing. We use the term “cookies” in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
Cookies serve many functions. For example, they can help us to remember your username and preferences, analyze how well our Sites are performing, or allow us to recommend content we believe will be most relevant to you.
If you wish to manage your cookies, please read below:
THE PURPOSE OF COOKIES
– Operating our Sites – Some cookies are essential for the operation of our Sites. This includes cookies for the following purposes:
- Performance – we use these cookies to monitor Site performance. This allows us to provide a high-quality experience by quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we might use performance cookies to track error messages, and to determine improvements to our Sites.
- Functionality – we use functionality cookies to allow us to remember your preferences. For example, we use functionality cookies to provide you with enhanced services, such as allowing you to watch a video online or comment on a blog.
INFORMATION WE OBTAIN THROUGH COOKIES AND SIMILAR TOOLS
For our Sites that offer behaviourally or demographically targeted advertising, you will have the opportunity to turn this off in your account. Please note, if you turn this off you will still see the same number of advertisements, but they may be less relevant to you. You may continue to see “contextual” advertisements that are not targeted based on your personal information – for example, a motoring advertisement presented on a motoring article.
THIRD-PARTY COOKIES ON OUR SITE
We also use third party cookies on our Sites that fall into the categories above (“third party cookies”) for the following reasons:
- To help us monitor traffic on our Sites (like many companies, we use Google Analytics to do this);
- To identify fraudulent or non-human traffic;
- To assist with market research;
- To improve Site functionality;
- To monitor compliance with our terms and conditions and copyright policy.
These third-party cookies are used within programmatic for measurement and attribution, and management of frequency. They may also be used for personalization of advertisements based on data you have shared with third parties, to the extent that you have consented to this.
USE OF PIXELS IN EMAILS
Our emails often contain a single, campaign-unique “web beacon pixel” to tell us whether, and how many times, our emails are opened and verify any clicks through to links or advertisements within the email. We use this information for purposes including:
- Determining which of our emails are more interesting to users;
- Determining users’ activity and engagement with our products and services;
- Informing our advertisers (in aggregate) how many users have clicked on their advertisements.
- The pixel will be deleted when you delete the email.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can also manage your cookies via your browser settings. For more information, please visit your browser’s help page.